-
March 4th, 2003, 01:00 AM
#1
Inactive Member
HI there...I don't know if I should post this or not but I am really desperate >< so sorry if it is a little off topic.......
Okay I was just woundering if anyone knew of a site that could help with HTML and all that other stuff cause I kinda need a new layout for my website and I am kinda stuck....I mean I love the layout you guys have for your site ^^ And I exspecialy loved the one of Yami no Matseui^_^ I wish I could be that good at HTML....I know that one site called lissa explains it all thing but I kinda wanted to get away from the frame thing >< But anyways sorry if this is off topic >.<
-
March 4th, 2003, 08:26 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Hmmm. I can reccomend dhtmlcentral.com as a good place for useful scripts and things as design solutions. If you have a design in the works I'd be happy to take a look and maybe be able to suggest how to make it work. I'm not professional or anything, but my site, is nijikon.net and IMHO it's not too ugly ;D
-
March 4th, 2003, 05:08 PM
#3
Inactive Member
okay, there is few
Sprit Online
HTMLgoodies
and here for some javascript.. JavascriptKit
-
March 4th, 2003, 08:46 PM
#4
Inactive Member
YAY!! Thank you all so much ^^
And Tsukiyama Saunt if you would look at my design I would apperciate it ^_^ It isn't the best design in the world >< It is kinda plain and boring but for now it should do....but if you have any suggestions on how I should do it I would gladly apperciate it [img]smile.gif[/img] Cause I looked at your site and I love your Layout!!! And I also looked at some of your other layouts and WOW [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] where they good!!
But here is the design I wanted to use. I know it isn't the best in the world and it may be boring ^^;; but if you have any suggestions in helping me I would apperciate them ^^
picture
-
March 4th, 2003, 09:27 PM
#5
Inactive Member
ooo, I like so far! ^_^ There's definitely something to be said for fast-loading clean design, in my book...
-
March 4th, 2003, 10:17 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Hey thanx^^ although I don't know if it is going to be good enough.....I just hope it looks good ^^;;;
-
March 5th, 2003, 05:15 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Wai! it's angel sanctuary!!
And as the lady says, fast loading clean design is a /good/ thing. All my designs are kinda bland and simple, but I like it like that, I'm glad you liked them. What exactly do you want to include in the layout?
ps: thief and detective icon = XDXD!
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 05, 2003 01:17 PM: Message edited by: tsukiyama saunt ]</font>
-
March 5th, 2003, 07:48 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Well for the layout I am really not that sure?? I know that is bad but I am really stuck ><.... but if you have any ideas on what I could do I would be more then greatful to hear them [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Although I don't want to bother you either.
-
March 13th, 2003, 08:30 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Okay everybody I actually did a new layout!! ^^
I know it took me a while but I had to learn >< and it is very tidius [sorry if spelt wrong] >.<
HEHEHE....I know it isn't the best but I love it and plus I love the pic LOL. But I yet again have a problem >< Okay look at my layout first......[just click on the image first then you will see my new layout^^;;]www.animefrenzie.cjb.net
Okay now you see my layout, see I wanted to do the background black. But that isn't happing [img]confused.gif[/img] does anyone know why LOL???
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 13, 2003 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Anime Goddess ]</font>
-
March 13th, 2003, 09:54 PM
#10
Inactive Member
you have to put <.bgcolor="black".> just after the starts of the <.body.> section ^^ (without the dots)
because ther you put the image on the top and then on it you put your errr... the square were you mark updates ^^;; (what's the word for that?) [by the way, it's there on purpose, right?]
for the block link, you know, the page where you can't return to the original one by the "back" button? well you just have to scroll the back button and click on the link yo want to go and it always works.
Now, I like that picture you put on the main page ^^ (and Ob-session have the same one ^0^)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks